In brief explanation, Google redirect virus prevents you from viewing the Web pages that you want to see on your browser.became very popular in early 2011.
Let me give you a further explanation. Say you are searching Google for some research works, assignments or just random browsing. You found what you are looking for, you click the link, but to your dismay, you’ve been brought to a different site.
How Can I Remove of Google Redirect Virus?
1. Press the “Start” button on your desktop and then click “Control Panel” button. Select the option “System and Security” and then select the “Device Manager” hyperlink. Click on “View” from the menu bar and select “Show Hidden Devices.”
2. Scroll down the list until you see “TDSSserve.sys” and click on it to disable the option. Restart your computer. When your computer reboots, you should update the anti-virus removal tool on your computer.
3. Download and install a free anti-virus removal tool from the Internet on your computer. Use software tools like Google-Redirect-Virus-Remover for Windows XP and Vista, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, and SuperAntiSpyware to remove the virus.
4. Run the anti-virus removal tool, so that it will scan your computer and remove the Google redirect virus. The virus is known to corrupt Registry files, disable the Firewall and anti-virus removal tools that are running on your computer.
5. Check the LAN settings on the Web browser that you’re currently using. If you’re using Internet Explorer, select “Tools” from the menu bar and then select “Internet Options.” Press the “Connections” tab button and then click on the “LAN Settings” button. Check to make certain that the option for “Use a proxy server for your LAN” is unchecked or disabled. Click the “OK” button and close the Web browser.
6. Check the LAN settings for Mozilla Firefox browser. Select “Tools” from the menu bar and then select “Options.” Click on the “Advanced” tab button. Then click on the “Network” ta button. Go to “Settings” and check to make certain that the “No Proxy” radio button is enabled. Click the “OK” button and close the Web browser.
I’m not guarantee that will work. But, if you want an instant solution to fix redirect virus you can check out this link. This program created by computer expert