If you have a blog and want to make it a lot more popular, then it’s time to use Dynamic Views to attract as many visitors as possible and to give them an out-of-this-world experience. Let’s have a look at seven hints you should take into account at the moment of making your blog more popular.
It’s all about Dynamic Views
This new browser, which has been created with cutting edge technology, is the perfect catch to make visitors want to explore your blog in a different way. Since the browser includes interactive layouts, this gives readers the chance to surf your blog and to read your different posts in a simple way. What makes Dynamic views a good alternative is the fact that it loads faster than any other common template and gives readers the opportunity to see old posts without having to surf the whole blog.
Surfing made easier
What most people don’t know is that Dynamic Views has nothing to do with similar templates; in fact it’s a lot more than that. Using it will give you the chance to eliminate links from your blog because you will be able to organize your entries according to date or category, you will be able to see the images you post as you browse the blog, you will make readers save time because they will be able to use keyboard shortcuts and other buttons to share their favourite posts on Google+ or any other site they want.
Personalizing your views
As you probably know there are lots of blogs on the net and they are all different. Now, you have the chance to go for the view you think is more appealing to show not only your posts but also your pictures. It’s important to say that the view you go for depends mainly on the kind of blog you have. For instance, if your blog contains lots of pictures, it’s a good idea to go for Flipcard or Snapshot. However, if your blog contains a lot of text, then Classic, Sidebar and even Timeslide should be your options. Let’s have a quick look at some of the views so that you can make up your mind which is the most appropriate for you.
- Classic- modern yet traditional view that allows you to surf the blog and see images really quickly.
- Flipcard – with this view all your pictures will be displayed on the page and you will have to flip to see the tittle of the post.
- Magazine – the perfect view for those who want to make their blogs clean and give them a newspaper style.
- Mosaic – this is a good view for those who have a blog with text and pictures.
- Sidebar – this view gives the impression that you are reading your email inbox but it’s really good for surfing the blog.
- Snapshot – this view looks like a board and gives readers the chance to interact with your entries.
- Timeslide – perfect for those who want to organize their posts according to date.
3 simple steps
If you want to use Dynamic Views on your blog, all you have to do is follow three simple steps. First, you should sign in to Blogger, then click on the Template button you have on your page and choose the view you like the most to make it the default view. Remember that your visitors will have the chance to browse your blog with the view they want because they can choose the one they like.
Details make the difference
If you want to make your blog unique, then you should add a few details. For instance, you can use a header picture and personalize the colours. It’s all about being creative and using Dynamic Views to attract more readers.
Read from Google’s Official blog: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/dynamic-views-seven-new-ways-to-share.html